If you’re looking for short stay accommodation in Melbourne that is comfortable and luxurious, our Deluxe Apartment is for you. You’ll love the simple grandeur of our design and how spacious the apartment is. There’s enough room for every guest to find their own little corner while the living area is the perfect place to share a meal and spend quality time together.
Plus, you couldn’t ask for a better location. Our position between Collins and Bourke Streets means you are close to the CBD and ever-popular spots like Southbank and Yarra’s Edge.
Perfect for all your short stay accommodation needs in Melbourne, our Executive Apartments include:
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Master bedroom: queen bed and ensuite bathroom with a shower
- Second bedroom: queen bed and a bathroom with a bath and shower
Features of Our Deluxe Short Stay Accommodation Melbourne
All of our Deluxe Apartments feature:
- Leather furnishings
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Large flat screen TV
- FREE Foxtel channels
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Dining room seating 6 people
- SMEG cook-top (Gas)
- SMEG fan-forced oven
- Fridge and freezer
- All cutlery, crockery, knives and cooking utensils
- Appliances (toaster, kettle, vacuum)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating
- Security access (24/7)
- Luggage storage upon arrival and departure
- 24 hour on-site hosts
- Partial city views
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer in each bathroom
- Undercover secure parking available upon request – $20 AU per day
Features of The Complex
- Discover Something New, Feel at Home: The beauty of our self-contained apartments and our location is that guests can explore a new city and feel completely independent. You can cook a meal if you don’t feel like going out or do some laundry so you’re ready for the next day. We can service your apartment as little or as much as you like, so you can be in charge of your Melbourne experience.
- A Complex with All The Amenities: The ground floor of the complex has everything you need, including a supermarket, a liquor store, restaurants, a massage parlour, a nail technician, a hairdresser and a beautician. So, you can pick up everything you need for a dinner, grab a nice bottle of wine and get a massage without even having to leave the building.
- Unbelievable Location: You’ll find it hard to leave the room but when you do you’ll be spoilt for choice. Everything you could ever hope to do in Melbourne is walking distance or a short tram ride away and because the CBD tram stops right out the front of the complex so it’s also a free tram ride.