What personal information does Docklands Executive Apartments collect?
Docklands Executive Apartments collects personal information that is voluntarily provided to us. Whenever it is reasonable and practical to do so, we only collect your personal information directly from you (or your authorised representative).
When does Docklands Executive Apartments collect personal information?
Docklands Executive Apartments only collects personal information in the sections of the website where:
- We consider applications and approaches by you (or your authorised representative) for employment opportunities. This may include your name, contact details, academic record and other personal information contained in the documentation supporting your employment application.
- You respond to promotional activities we conduct such as conferences, seminars and surveys (which may include your name, contact details and other personal information).
- You sign up to receive e-newsletter (and any other) updates (which may include your name, contact details and other personal information).
How does Docklands Executive Apartments collect personal information?
Whenever we collect personal information from you we will do so in a lawful and fair way. We will also advise you how and where to contact us. If we collect the information from a third party we will take reasonable steps to advise you of that collection promptly. We will tell you why we are collecting the information and the third parties to whom we usually disclose that information. If you do not wish to provide the information we request, we will tell you what impact this will have.
How will Docklands Executive Apartments use collected personal information?
Docklands Executive Apartments only uses and discloses personal information about you for the purpose for which it was disclosed to us, or for a related purpose, which would be reasonably expected without your permission. We may, for example, notify you (from time to time) of employment opportunities that are closely aligned to your qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience as you have disclosed to us. Docklands Executive Apartments restricts access to personal information collected on our website to only those Docklands Executive Apartments employees who need access to that information to perform and discharge their duty. Docklands Executive Apartments may share personal information with third parties. The types of third parties that we may disclose personal information to are service providers who assist us in providing and maintaining our website and who provide recruitment services to us. Docklands Executive Apartments does not disclose, sell or market your personal information to third parties.
We will provide you with a low cost way of contacting us if you wish to opt out from receiving further marketing offers. In accordance with the Act, direct marketing offers will contain an opportunity to opt out.
Quality of Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Security of Personal Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we collect is protected from loss and misuse and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
How can you access your personal information?
In certain circumstances, we may refuse access to your personal information, these would be where:
- providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- The request is frivolous or vexatious;
- Information relates to legal proceedings;
- We are not permitted to disclose by law;
- We are permitted or authorise to deny access by law.
- We may charge a reasonable fee to cover our reasonable costs in supplying your personal information to you.